NewsDeveloper Diaries

News, announcements, messages!
TMS Lucy

Developer Diaries

Post by TMS Lucy » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:13 am

Announcement

Hello everyone,

We are VERY appreciative of your patience and understanding!

You all know that we have a small team of slightly crazy developers, and we are working without financing by any sponsor in order to avoid the pressure and demands that you don’t like and that can interfere with a process of making a good game!

We work even on our days off and holidays. Your contribution on PATREON helps us TREMENDOUSLY! We could achieve a lot of things thanks to you! You are great!

But still, this kind of speed of development doesn’t make ANYONE happy. We are planning and looking forward to quitting our day jobs to dedicate all of our time to this game. We can only achieve it through help of wonderful people on PATREON.

Here is our current plan: as soon as we have enough income, one of us will quit their job and transfer 100% to the development, one person at a time, for all of us.

In order to make it more fun and engaging for You to follow the development process, we decided to create a periodic segment on PATREON called “Developer Diaries”! [yahoo;

PATREON

You will be able to see what we are doing at all times, plus some humorous content and beautiful shots that we guarantee.

Here is a timeline:

Monday + Wednesday + Friday – news with video and screenshots of the process.

Sunday – a little of humorous content or beautiful shots.

We are going to show and tell even everything that didn’t work, what did work, and how we made it better. We will be telling you how we overcome difficulties. You will learn about some pitfalls of the game development. You will be able to observe our work from the sketches - to the final look. You will se our troubles, and the moments of joy when things happen even better than planned.

Live through these moments with us!

Here is a list of topics we want to show in the coming 2 months:

- Main game mechanic – camera movement, scale and rotation.
- New Unreal Engine 5!
- The birth of a first city. From the landscape to the last stone on the riverbank.
- Sky and all that is connected to it. Clouds, weather, effects, wind, fog and other pretty things.
- Effects of the world of Trinity. Virtual textures, puddles and other beauties.
- Water in game and how we battle it to fit our standards. It’s a tie for now, but we are not done.
- Plant life. Unexpected moments and details that surprise and please the viewer.

Plans for future:

- Building mechanic. This will surprise you very much! Things we created so far and what it looks like. Snapping, round walls, floating homes, underwater rooms.
- Example buildings after each presented mechanic.
- Characters and all about them. Soft hair, dynamic cloth, movement system.
- Developer humor and beauty of the rising world. Every Sunday you will have some fun content. We will not let you get bored.

More detailed explanation of the next week’s topics will be posted every Sunday.

With Your support we will finally make the Dream Game! party; friends: :dance2:

Become a Patron

Flfleur

Developer Diaries

Post by Flfleur » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:02 pm

I am extremely thrilled! happy ! and excited to read your message!
We've been waiting for you for so long (developers like you! players above all)
I like everything about your game !!! but above all ... we have a scenario, objectives!
I can't wait to follow the 'developer diaries' on patreon.

you are awesome

and good luck in managing the development of the game and your jobs.

TMS Lucy

Developer Diaries

Post by TMS Lucy » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:34 pm

Flfleur wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:02 pm
I am extremely thrilled! happy ! and excited to read your message!
We've been waiting for you for so long (developers like you! players above all)
I like everything about your game !!! but above all ... we have a scenario, objectives!
I can't wait to follow the 'developer diaries' on patreon.

you are awesome

and good luck in managing the development of the game and your jobs.
THANKS for your patience and understanding! friends: [preved; party;

TMS Lucy

Developer Diaries

Post by TMS Lucy » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:27 pm