City developmentFirst City

TMS Lucy

First City

Post by TMS Lucy » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:07 pm

Each on all four continents will have one capital city...

Pinnes

First City

Post by Pinnes » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:23 am

Are the capital cities going to feel like that? Massive and important?

TMS Lucy

First City

Post by TMS Lucy » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:54 am

Pinnes wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:23 am
Capitals will be the main centers for the life of characters. Small settlements will be separate locations.

annejones101

First City

Post by annejones101 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:58 am

Pinnes wrote:
I am also having this question in my mind since a long time

Replies here do not seems to solve my query, please update more about it.

Thanks

TMS Lucy

First City

Post by TMS Lucy » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:22 pm

annejones101 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:58 am
Pinnes wrote:
I am also having this question in my mind since a long time
Replies here do not seems to solve my query, please update more about it.
Thanks
Hello there,

We are happy to answer questions, so if you have any please keep asking!

About the City: we are working on the main Capital City, and making it feel massive and important is our goal. At the start of the game the City will be small and part of the game will be the process of making it bigger. We decided that in order to make a big and impressive City with divergent areas, and make it not too heavy for people's computers, we would have to divide it in Regions with loading screen between them. This will allow us to start with a small City using one Region, and grow it in the process of developing new Regions. This way also allows us to make a very different look, terrain and feel for each of the City Regions to make them more interesting and actually seem different parts of the big City.
By the way, we also share some process snippets on our Patreon page. We notify about updates also here in this thread.

Hope this is satisfactory for now. Game is in the development stage so I can't share much in detail yet. But if you have more questions - keep them coming!

annejones101

First City

Post by annejones101 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:27 am

TMS Lucy wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:22 pm
Hello there,
vlc download
We are happy to answer questions, so if you have any please keep asking!

About the City: we are working on the main Capital City, and making it feel massive and important is our goal. At the start of the game the City will be small and part of the game will be the process of making it bigger. We decided that in order to make a big and impressive City with divergent areas, and make it not too heavy for people's computers, we would have to divide it in Regions with loading screen between them. This will allow us to start with a small City using one Region, and grow it in the process of developing new Regions. This way also allows us to make a very different look, terrain and feel for each of the City Regions to make them more interesting and actually seem different parts of the big City.
By the way, we also share some process snippets on our Patreon page. We notify about updates also here in this thread.
vidmate apk
Hope this is satisfactory for now. Game is in the development stage so I can't share much in detail yet. But if you have more questions - keep them coming!
Thank you so much my issue is resolved finally!

TMS Lucy

First City

Post by TMS Lucy » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:22 am

[quote=annejones101 post_id=7532 time=1580815645 user_id=474
Thank you so much my issue is resolved finally!
[/quote]
Thank you for your interest in our game. We apologize for the delay in the information. We try to talk about what has been done at least a little. [yes; :bye: thank_you