If you have any problems with registration, write to us
support@trinityvideogame.com
This message can be closed with X sing at top right corner.

Stage of lifeThis List

Moderator: TMS maximustime

TMS Lucy

This List

Post by TMS Lucy » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:26 am

SuperGal<3

Re: This List

Post by SuperGal<3 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:57 am

I like it! However, for some reason, I feel like Elder and Senior should be switched around. Perhaps expanding the age/days of seniors? 10 days=70-80 years. I would also be interested in an addition of a "Tween" life stage. Tweens are pre-teens and young teenagers between the ages of 10/11 to 13/14.

TMS maximustime

Post by TMS maximustime » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:56 am

SuperGal<3 wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:57 am
I like it! However, for some reason, I feel like Elder and Senior should be switched around. Perhaps expanding the age/days of seniors? 10 days=70-80 years. I would also be interested in an addition of a "Tween" life stage. Tweens are pre-teens and young teenagers between the ages of 10/11 to 13/14.
I agree with tweens =)
OFFICIAL TRINITY CONCEPT ARTIST

SuperGal<3

Post by SuperGal<3 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:47 pm

TMS maximustime wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:56 am
SuperGal<3 wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:57 am
I agree with tweens =)
Thanks! I can imagine tweens being like mini teens: moody and rebellious mosking:

TMS maximustime

Post by TMS maximustime » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:11 am

SuperGal<3 wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:47 pm

Thanks! I can imagine tweens being like mini teens: moody and rebellious mosking:
Haha yeah!! Although I think, it would be even better if at the end of the child stage or the beginning of the teen stage, you`d be given a "mood swing" moodlet for 5 days that can cause either ultimate happiness or a total depressive disaster LOL And every day you wake up your mood would be randomised!

SuperGal<3

Post by SuperGal<3 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:20 pm

TMS maximustime wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:11 am
SuperGal<3 wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:47 pm

Haha yeah!! Although I think, it would be even better if at the end of the child stage or the beginning of the teen stage, you`d be given a "mood swing" moodlet for 5 days that can cause either ultimate happiness or a total depressive disaster LOL And every day you wake up your mood would be randomised!
Yeah! I would love to see constants mood changes in late childhood/early teens. I’d also like to see children and teens getting a bit *sassy* with adults. The adults would scold them for their behavior. If this idea is implemented in the game, then I see no need for tweens.

I actually have another idea regarding the younger life stages. I’d like to see any character between toddler and teen to go through changes. Toddlers, kids, and children grow taller. Teens grow taller and go through maturation (bodily changes example: Girls develop curves and experience chest growth, Boys develop deep voice and grow facial hair).

TMS maximustime

This List

Post by TMS maximustime » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:50 pm

SuperGal<3 wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:20 pm
Yeah! I would love to see constants mood changes in late childhood/early teens. I’d also like to see children and teens getting a bit *sassy* with adults. The adults would scold them for their behavior. If this idea is implemented in the game, then I see no need for tweens.

I actually have another idea regarding the younger life stages. I’d like to see any character between toddler and teen to go through changes. Toddlers, kids, and children grow taller. Teens grow taller and go through maturation (bodily changes example: Girls develop curves and experience chest growth, Boys develop deep voice and grow facial hair).
I`m not sure about the growth-height option... It`s really hard to incorporate that at the moment. Lots of bugs with social interactions like kissing and other stuff. Maturity is a great idea I will let Lucy know!

TMS Lucy

This List

Post by TMS Lucy » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:26 pm

TMS maximustime wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:50 pm
Maturity is a great idea I will let Lucy know!
:) :good:

SuperGal<3

This List

Post by SuperGal<3 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:22 am

TMS maximustime wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:50 pm
I`m not sure about the growth-height option... It`s really hard to incorporate that at the moment. Lots of bugs with social interactions like kissing and other stuff. Maturity is a great idea I will let Lucy know!
I understand that you can't add gradual growth. But I like the idea of maturity as well! It'll work great alongside with mood swings. I think teens maturing can happen during early teens (14-15), mid teens (15-16), or late teens (16-17). Thanks for letting Lucy know! :)

Space Haze

This List

Post by Space Haze » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:44 am

Too short. Can we make it any longer?